The sweetest parcel you'll receive.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
Enjoy Complimentary Standard Shipping on orders over AU$150.
We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders over AU$150. All orders are processed Monday through Saturday, excluding Sunday and holidays. From the moment the order leaves our warehouse, the following delivery time frames apply:
- Metro areas: 3 – 5 business days
- Regional areas: 5 – 7 business days
- Metro Areas include: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, and Adelaide.
Express delivery is also available on selected orders for AU$25 if placed by 1PM AEST.
Please note that Confeitto. does not ship to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers as we cannot guarantee that your candy will be stored appropriately in those locations.. In the event that there are delivery delays for your order, do not hesitate to contact Customer Service email@example.com. Items ordered togetherwill be shipped together, should you wish to send multiple gifts to different recipients, please process these orders separately. Items on special order may take longer to arrive.
Complimentary Standard Shipping Terms and Conditions:
- The price of the merchandise must meet the required amount ($150 AUD) in order to receive complimentary shipping.
- Multiple items totalling the required amount will not receive free shipping if sent to multiple addresses.
- Complimentary shipping is only available for orders placed on confeitto.com for domestic delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Shipping Carrier do you use?
We ship most packages via Australia Post & some via Sendle
What shipping options are available?
Parcel Post (standard) 3-5 business days
Express Post (next day delivery) All orders placed before 10am between Monday-Thursday will be delivered within 1 business day in metro areas and 2-3 business days outside of the express network (see link for shipping time estimation).
Candy can melt in warm weather, therefore we do not let packages be transported over the weekend during warmer months. Thus, we cannot ship any orders on Fridays during the warmer months.
Some large orders may require extra processing time. If your order requires extra time to fulfil, we will contact you via phone and/or email.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Stay tuned! Same day delivery is on its way for Newcastle Metro!
My shipping address is wrong!
That's ok – we will make sure to get it to the right place – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and updated delivery address
What can I expect inside my shipping box?
Your candy is packaged in a beautiful Confeitto shipping box. As many of our packages are sent as gifts we do not include invoices in any of our orders.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship outside of Australia for orders placed online. Should you wish to discuss options to send to New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia or Singapore – please get in touch at email@example.com
Why do I only see Express Post as a delivery option?
Candy can melt in warm weather & therefore – to protect your candy – standard post is not available for some destinations: Example destination: the Northern Territory, Please note that free shipping promotions are excluded for these destinations in the warmer months
Can you ship my order to a PO Box?
We highly recommend that all orders be delivered directly to you in order to ensure it stays in the best condition possible. Therefore we do not ship to PO boxes. We can however have your package sent to your nearest (air conditioned) post office – if you are not home to collect your delivery. As always with confectionery – there is the potential for it to melt during warmer conditions.
Can I track my order?
Absolutely! We will send you email notifications along the way – you can also track your candygram by clicking on the Track Your Parcel button in the email you receive from our shipping partner.
Oh dear, my package is missing!
If you have been unable to locate your package using the tracking link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will help you find it.
Our warehouse is closed during the below holidays. Orders will not be processed or shipped on these days.
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
Online Orders & Returns
What is Confeitto's return policy?
Because candy is perishable, we are unable to accept returns.
What are my payment options?
We accept payment via VISA, MASTERCARD, and PAYPAL. We do not accept American Express at this time.
Can I cancel or change my order?
An order cannot be cancelled or changed after two hours have passed since the order was placed. In order to promptly deliver our candy as fresh as possible, the processing of an order commences almost immediately once you have submitted your order.
I forgot to add my promo code!
No problem, please contact us within 24 hours with your order number and the promo code that you intended to use. email@example.com
Help, my promo code isn't working
For troubleshooting, please ensure that your order subtotal meets the minimum threshold for that code & the dates for the code are valid. If you require further assistance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping isn't working for me
Please note that some destinations are excluded from our shipping promotions during warmer weather (aka summer months). We also cannot offer standard post to these destinations during the warmer months.
Loyalty & Rewards
Join our NEW Confeitto rewards program.
Complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $150 AUD.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Shelf life varies between 9-24 months.
What is the shelf life of your candy?
Our candy is sourced from all over the globe. Each of the products have a different shelf-life dependant on their ingredients and storage conditions. Our shelf-life varies between 9-24 months.
What is a best before date?
- Candy is perishable, however unlike some food products - it does not have a use-by date. Each of our products are labelled with a unique batch code and best before date.
- Foods with a best before date can still be sold, purchased and consumed after the best before date. These products are still safe to consume - but may have lost some of their quality.
Why does the label on my candy say "non-alcoholic"
- Not all of our candy contains alcohol. The alcohol infused gummy lollies are labelled as non-alcoholic as the alcohol content evaporates during the manufacturing process.
Do you have sugar-free candy?
Unfortunately we do not currently have a sugar-free range. This is something that we are working on!
Do you sell vegetarian and/or vegan candy?
- We have a small range of vegan friendly candy. We are working with candy makers to bring you a bigger selection of sweets!
Do you sell gluten free products?
- The majority of our candies are gluten free. However as we do not produce these in Australia and cannot guarantee that the manufacturers have adhered to strict gluten-free contamination requirements, we label each of our products accordingly. While the risk of contamination is low - we prefer to adhere to strict Australian food labelling standards.
Why shouldn't I refrigerate my candy?
- Your candy is best stored in a cool, dry place to ensure that it lasts for as long as possible. Refrigerating your candy will expose it to condensation and reduce it's shelf life. But let's be honest.... it tastes so good that it probably won't make it to the fridge or the pantry!
Newcastle, NSW Australia